This year India will celebrate its 75th Independence Day. On 15 August 1949, our country was completely free from British rule. We all Indians celebrate this day with great enthusiasm and pride. Send these Happy Independence Day Wishes and Quotes, Whatsapp Status, Messages and make this day very special.
15 August 1947 was a very lucky day for India. On this day our country attained independence after almost 200 years of slavery by the British. Many freedom fighters lost their lives in order to gain independence for India. India was liberated from British rule after a tough struggle of freedom fighters. From then until today, 15 August is considered as Independence Day.
Every year on Independence Day, the Prime Minister of the country hoists the tricolor on the Red Fort. Along with this, the Indian armed forces, paramilitary forces, and NNCC cadets parade. On this day the Red Fort is broadcast live on TV’s DD National Channel and All India Radio. Considering the threat of terrorism, strict security measures are also done.
Here is the best collection of Happy Independence Day Wishes and Quotes which we have collected from different sources. Send these patriotic wishes to your friends and family.
Independence Day Wishes
- Freedom should not be something you have to deserve. It’s something you just naturally have. Something that no one can take away from you. Let’s celebrate Freedom!
- Let us celebrate & enjoy the freedom to live independently in our country by remembering our National Heroes who gave us Freedom after suffering pain & humiliation. Proud to be an Indian
- Freedom is the most precious thing in every human’s life. No one has a right to take it away, and we need to do everything to protect our society from cruelty and violence. Happy Independence Day!
- We all are so different, but there is one thing that unites us and it’s independence. We should honor it and never forget how hard it was to get it. Enjoy this beautiful Independence Day!
- Let us honor every patriot because, without them, freedom would not have existed. What they did, we can never repay. Happy Independence Day!
- My love for my nation is worthiness. My love for my people is endless. All I desire for my country is happiness. Let me be the first person to wish you a special happy Independence Day!
- Let’s make a strong decision, to value our nation and never forget the sacrifices from those who gave us freedom. Happy Independence Day!
- It is a great time for you to show the act of freedom. Make yourself known. Never follow other’s footsteps, free yourself, after-all you are independent! Happy Independence Day.
- Let’s salute our martyrs for the sacrifices they made and appreciate them for giving us today. Happy independence!
- Independence is a special and precious gift of God. May our lives always remain independent, happy Independence Day.
- Today, we stand up so high. Shed those tears as we all remember all that died for me, you and our whole country, risking their precious lives each and every day. To our martyrs, here is our salute. Happy Independence Day.
- This day is special and we all know why. It brought us freedom and happiness. Happy Independence Day!
- Being independent is what we all wanted.
Looking back, we fought a mighty battle,
And look at us now, we are a mighty country.
Happy Independence Day!
- On this wonderful day, let us all remember and salute the soldiers who lay down their lives to protect our dear nation. Happy Independence Day!
- Independence Day is here again, fire the guns and shout aloud for freedom, hail the stars and stripes forever, best flag in the world.
- Being independent is everything we ever wanted. We fought for it bravely and we finally won it with the expense of so many lives. But if something threatens our independence, we’ll fight for it one more time! Have a great Independence Day!
- After a hard fight, we are independent now,
And we are proud of who we are.
It has always been this way.
Happy Independence Day!
Independence Day WhatsApp Status
- Let’s salute the nation.
- I pledge that the labor of our past heroes shall not be in vain.
- Feel proud of being part of a prosperous nation.
- Nothing is as good as being an independent and self-sustaining nation. Wishing you a happy Independence Day.
- If yet your blood does not rage, then it is water that flows in your veins. For what is the flush of youth, if it is not of service to the motherland.
- May this Independence Day bring fortune and success for each and every one of us. May our country see more progress in the coming years! Happy Independence Day!
- Happy Independence Day to you. Today let’s celebrate those who shed their blood for our freedom. They are the ones who deserve the glory!
- Always stand for what you believe, stand for what is right, and stand for what you desire. True freedom lies where the mind is without fear. Happy Independence Day!
- Let’s honor the valiant heroes who made us the proudest of all humans and mightiest of all nations. May the glory of this day be your inspiration for tomorrow!
- We need more people like you who are loyal and honest to this country. Happy Independence Day to the most inspiring person I’ve ever met!
- We may never know how it feels like to live in a free country if it was not for the bravery of our fathers. Today they deserve a big salute from us. Happy Independence Day!
- Freedom is never dear at any price. It is the breath of life. What would a man not pay for living?
- May the sun in his course visit no land freer, happier, more lovely, than this our country!
Independence Day Messages
- May the spirit of this day give you the courage to chase your dreams no matter where they take you. You are among the bravest and the brightest of all because you belong to the greatest nation in the world.
- Thank you to all the brave fighters who sacrificed their lives to make us one of the greatest and proudest nation in the world. Happy Independence Day!
- On this day I wish you enjoy your life to the fullest because you are a free man living in a free country. Happy Independence Day! God bless you!
- Without freedom, life is worthless. Today, take a minute to thank our forefathers because they bought this freedom for us with their blood. Happy Independence Day!
- Freedom does not come without a price, not did ours. Never forget the bloodshed and brutality that this great nation has endured in the past. Happy Independence Day!
- Patriotism is not a badge that you should carry on your shoulder. You should carry it in your heart and let your actions speak for it. happy Independence Day!
- May Almighty grant us all the strength to make this country self-sufficient, happy and prosperous, May this Independence Day be the beginning of a new future!
- May this Independence Day bring unity and prosperity to your family, May the stories of bravery of our freedom fighters inspire you to achieve big things in life.
Independence Day Quotes Images
- “If yet your blood does not rage, then it is water that flows in your veins. For what is the flush of youth, if it is not of service to the motherland.” – Chandra Shekhar Azad
- “May the sun in his course visit no land more free, more happy, more lovely,than this our country!” – Bhagat Singh
- “Our aim may be as high as the endless sky, but we should have a resolve in our minds to walk ahead, hand-in-hand, for victory will be ours.” – Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- “One individual may die for ideas, but that idea will, after his death, incarnate itself in a thousand lives.” – Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
- “I dream of an India that is prosperous, strong, and caring. An India, that regains a place of honor in the comity of great nations.” – Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- “The shots that hit me are the last nails to the coffin of the British rule in India.” – Bal Gangadhar Tilak.
- “You must be the change you want to see in the World.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Our nation is like a tree of which the original trunk is swarajya and the branches are swadeshi and boycott.” – Lokmanya Bal Gangadhar Tilak
- “The essential thing in religion is making the heart pure. The kingdom of heaven is within us but an only a pure heart can see the king!” – Swami Vivekananda
- “We have believed and we do believe now that freedom is indivisible, that peace is indivisible, that economic prosperity is indivisible.” – Indira Gandhi
- “It is easy to kill individuals but you cannot kill the ideas. Great empires crumbled, while the ideas survived.” – Bhagat Singh.
Freedom has special significance for every person, so this day is very important for every Indian. We hope you like these collections Happy Independence Day Wishes and Quotes. Send these to your family and friends and Happy Independence Day to you all from our YourFates Team.
– Advertisement –