The roots of Valentine’s Day celebrations goes back to Lupercalia, a Roman festival dedicated to fertility. It was traditionally dedicated to Faunus, the Roman god of agriculture and the harvest. However, the day lost its glory over the years and it was finally revived again by Pope Gelasius who announced February 14 the feast for St. Valentine’s Day. In history, the mention of Valentine’s Day can be found in English poet Geoffrey Chaucer’s “The Canterbury Tales” where he referred to the day as a time when lovers find their mates.
So on this day of love, share these Valentine’s Day Wishes, Messages, Quotes, Images, Status, Greetings, SMS, Wallpaper, Photos and Pics to express your love and affection to your partner:
1. I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you Happy Valentine’s Day!
2. I don’t want to live without you even a single day. Be with me forever! Happy Valentine’s Day!
3. You are with me even when you are not around because you are always inside me, deep in my soul we both share a happy world. Happy Valentine’s Day My Love!
4. Your happiness is essential for my life. I wish you always flourish with happiness each passing day. Happy Valentine’s Day Dear!
5. Our love is like an art that I want to paint and fill with bright colours of love. Happy Valentine’s Day Love!
Valentine day message for your partner
6. Happy Valentine’s Day to the most special person in my life.
7. I love you more than pizza.
8. You’re my everything. Happy Valentine’s Day!
9. “In case you ever foolishly forget: I am never not thinking about you.” —Virginia Woolf
10. Are you a banana? Because I find you a-peel-ing.
Valentine’s Day messages for family
11. Lovers may come and go,
but family is forever.
On this day of celebration,
I just want to remind you
that even if you can’t celebrate with romance
you are still surrounded by love.
Happy Valentine’s Day to the best brother.
Valentine’s Day Wishes and Messages that you can send to your partner:
12. It’s just one day in the year, but you should know that I love you every day and every moment. Take my love on this beautiful occasion!
13. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. Happy Valentine’s day, my happiness.
Valentine’s Day Wishes and Messages to share with your loved ones:
14. May this Valentine’s Day be filled with love, understanding, and contentment as you journey through life with those you hold dear.
15. One more year together celebrating this special day, and we will only think of our love and toast to our happiness forever.