Walton has come up with affordable feature smartphones made in Bangladesh’s own factory. Walton Primo G9 ‘New Four-G Smartphone for Voice Over Long Term Evaluation (VOLTE) Technology Has Just Come On Market. and Walton primo G9 Attractive design OctaCore processor phones price at 6399 taka (BD).
Asifur Rahman Khan, Head of Sales at Walton Mobile said to ‘VoLTE’ is the latest technology for talking on mobile phone network will be launched soon in Bangladesh.
so We have already added this technology to the smartphone for customers. This allows subscribers to enjoy HD (high definition) voice calls over Four-G network and You will also get the benefit of faster call connection.With this technology, customers will be able to enjoy both voice and data services on the Four-G network.
Walton Primo G9 Specs:
- The three attractive colors are Blue, Purple and Red.
- Walton primo G9 Full View display 5.45 inchi and ratio 18;9.
- HD Plus screen resolution is 1440 by 720 pixels.
- The phone is powered by the Android 9.0 Pie operating system.
- It has a 1.6 octagonal processor in ARM Cortex with 55 GHz speed.
- Ram 2 GB and rom 4 GB.And Power VR GE 8232.
- Back camera 2 aperture-rich BSI 8 megapixel camera
- and Font camera 8 Megapixel.
- Smartphones used 2500 milliampere Li-ion battery.
- dual-SIM Four-G network support,
- FM radio with recording facility,
- full HD video playback,
- Face Unlock, auto call recording,
- online themes, gestures navigation, etc.
This smartphone made in Bangladesh has special replacement facilities. Walton Primo G9 has one year and six months of after-sales service on the battery and charger. In addition to all Walton Plaza, mobile brands and retail outlets in the country, the phone can be purchased online (eplaza.waltonbd.com).