With Christmas being just around the corner and keeping the rise in Covid cases in mind, here we share some wishes, messages and literary quotes which you can share with your loved ones this festive season. Read on to know more!
Top wishes and messages:
1. May your Christmas be filled with good times and the best wine. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!
2. May all your desires and wishes be fulfilled by Santa this Christmas. Merry Christmas!
3. Stay safe and blessed this holiday season! Merry Christmas, from our family to yours!
4. Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!
5. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy, happy, and prosperous New Year.
6. Ho! Ho! Ho! Here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas! Have a wonderful evening with your loved ones today!
7. I hope Santa fulfills all your wishes this Christmas! Happy Christmas!
8. Christmas is a time to spend quality time with your loved ones, have wine, and be kind and merry. Happy Christmas!
9. Don’t take anything for granted. Let’s be grateful for our family and loved ones this holiday season. Wishing you a Merry Christmas!
10. Santa said you’ve been good this year… So here’s sending you lots of love this holiday season. Stay blessed and stay happy, always. Merry Christmas!
11. I hope you spend your holidays in good company and create unforgettable moments. Have a great time. Merry Christmas!
12. Here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas and all the happiness in the world!
13. On this special day, I want you to know that no one else in this world makes me happier than you do. Wishing you a Merry Christmas!
14. On this day, I pray to God to always keep you safe and healthy. Merry Christmas, from us to you!
15. Sending you my warm wishes this holiday season. May God keep you blessed, happy and safe. Happy Christmas!
16. Merry Christmas! Thank you for being a part of my life. I’m blessed to have you in my life. Cheers! And Merry Christmas!
17. It’s people like you who make Christmas meaningful and special! Merry Christmas!
18. Gifts come and go, but it’s people like you who light up my world. Thank you and here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas!
19. This Christmas, I pray to Santa that all your wishes come true. Have a magical and happy holiday season. Merry Christmas!
20. Remember to always cherish Christmas in your heart. Merry Christmas!
21. I hope you love the present I sent you. Merry Christmas and happy New Year!
22. Your friendship and love are the best gifts I received this holiday season! I’m grateful to have you as a part of my life. Merry Christmas!
23. Gentle reminder for you this holiday season: You might be far away from us due to the pandemic but you are never alone. Merry Christmas!
24. May you feel the love and magic of Christmas all year round. Happy Christmas!
25. I hope this Christmas brings you lots of happiness and positivity. Merry Christmas!
Timeless Christmas quotes from literature that aptly sum-up the festival:
1. Christmas doesn’t come from a store, maybe Christmas perhaps means a little bit more.
– Dr. Seuss, How the Grinch Stole Christmas!
2. Pray, dear madam, another glass; it is Christmas time, it will do you no harm.
– William Makepeace Thackeray, The Kickleburrys on the Rhine
3. Christmas day is the children’s, but the holidays are youth’s dancing-time.
– Booth Tarkington, The Magnificent Ambersons
4. A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory, like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together.
– Garrison Keillor, Leaving Home
5. Christmas is built upon a beautiful and intentional paradox; that the birth of the homeless should be celebrated in every home.
– G.K. Chesterton, Brave New Family
6. It struck him that how you spent Christmas was a message to the world about where you were in life.
– Nick Hornby, About a Boy
7. To perceive Christmas through its wrapping becomes more difficult with every year.
– E.B. White, The Second Tree from the Corner
8. I don’t want Christmas season to end, because it’s the only time I can legitimately indulge in on particular addiction: glitter.
– Eloisa James, Paris in Love
9. Christmas is like candy; it slowly melts in your mouth sweetening every taste bud, making you wish it could last forever.
– Richelle E. Goodrich, Smile Anyway
10. I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.
– Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol
11. “Christmas Eve was a night of song that wrapped itself about you like a shawl. But it warmed more than your body. It warmed your heart…filled it, too, with melody that would last forever.”
–Bess Streeter Aldrich, Song of Years
12. “My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others. Come to think of it, why do we have to wait for Christmas to do that?”
13. “Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love!”
–Hamilton Wright Mabie
14. “I truly believe that if we keep telling the Christmas story, singing the Christmas songs, and living the Christmas spirit, we can bring joy and happiness and peace to this world.”
–Norman Vincent Peale
15. “Christmas will always be as long as we stand heart to heart and hand in hand.”
16. “At Christmas every body invites their friends about them, and people think little of even the worst weather. I was snowed up at a friend’s house once for a week. Nothing could be pleasanter.”
– Jane Austen, Emma
17. “At one time, most of my friends could hear the bell, but as years passed, it fell silent for all of them. Even Sarah found one Christmas that she could no longer hear its sweet sound. Though I’ve grown old, the bell still rings for me, as it does for all who truly believe.”
―Chris Van Allsburg, The Polar Express
18. “Miracles happen on Christmas, Pat. Everybody knows that shit.”
—Matthew Quick, The Silver Linings Playbook
19. “There is something about Christmas that requires a rug rat. Little kids make Christmas fun. I wonder if could rent one for the holidays. When I was tiny we would by a real tree and stay up late drinking hot chocolate and finding just the right place for the special decorations. It seems like my parents gave up the magic when I figured out the Santa lie. Maybe I shouldn’t have told them I knew where the presents really came from. It broke their hearts.”
—Laurie Halse Anderson, Speak
20. “Want to keep Christ in Christmas? Feed the hungry, clothe the naked, forgive the guilty, welcome the unwanted, care for the ill, love your enemies, and do unto others as you would have done unto you.”
― Steve Maraboli, Unapologetically You: Reflections on Life and the Human Experience
21. “Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”
― Laura Ingalls Wilder
22. “Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.”
― Norman Vincent Peale
23. “He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.”
― Roy L. Smith
24. “One can never have enough socks,” said Dumbledore. “Another Christmas has come and gone and I didn’t get a single pair. People will insist on giving me books.”
― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
25. “Christmas, children, is not a date. It is a state of mind. ”
― Mary Ellen Chase